Health Now! is planning two big turnout events in March. Each of the events is being co-sponsored by other coalitions as well. We are working hard to plan these events, but your participation is critical to our success.
- March 12 - Health Now! to testify at the House Revenue Working Group hearing.
- March 13 - "Save Health" Community Meeting at Codman Square Great Hall, 6 Norfolk St., Dorchester, 5:30pm
- March 27 POSTPONED - House Medicaid Working Group scheduled to report to the whole caucus
- March 28 - Health Now! to co-sponsor a Statehouse rally and lobby day<. We are gathering to respond to the Working Group's report and want to have a huge turnout.
- April 26 - House scheduled to release FY03 Semenax budget based on current revenue projections
- April 29 - House scheduled to debate various revenue options
- May 6 - House scheduled to debate budget